Domiciled in Bremen, OHB SE is Germany’s first listed aerospace and technology company. With 30 years of experience in high technology together with its integrated skills in the areas of space technology and telematics, the Group is ideally positioned as one of the leading independent forces in the European aerospace and aeronautics industry. Around 2.400 employees are working in Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Sweden.
For immediate commencement of employment, the Blue Horizon Deutschland GmBH in Bremen is looking for a
The Blue Horizon Deutschland GmbH was recently funded and is a member of the listed technology group OHB SE, one of the leading European space companies with around 2,000 employees working on some of the most important aviation and space programs of our times in Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Sweden. Blue Horizon will be active in the field of space and earth life science/biology aiming at developing technologies and systems for exploring the universe but also improving life on earth.
We owe our success to our extraordinary employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative. We invite you to join this international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. At Blue Horizon you will have creative scope to work on exciting and innovative technological projects and frequently explore new terrain.
Blue Horizon is looking for a number of new employees, eager to carry out various challenging projects, developing products and operating services. As Blue Horizon Deutschland GmbH is a newly funded company, employees are given many chances of personal development and shaping the company’s profile – which also requires a strong enthusiasm and desire to combine Engineering with Biology as well as Space Research and Ground Application.
- Support Management in setting up a 3D Printing Service at Blue Horizon Deutschland GmbH
- Responsible for the 3D-Printing Service, with the main focus of:
o Developing designs for 3D Printing applications
o Checking customer’s Designs for Printability
o Maintaining the printers, materials stock, finishing aspects
o Supporting all Blue Horizon Deutschland GmbH projects in design tasks
- Preparation of project documentation for various customers
- Support of technical feasibility studies, experiments including analysis, integration, test, verification tasks and customer support
- Support the preparation of proposals for studies and laboratory experiments including the development of technical concepts
- Holding a university or FH degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is a prerequisite.
- It is your special interest to combine Engineering and Biology in a team environment of scientist, engineers and managers
- You are open minded and have no fear to interact with institutional authorities, agencies, universities and other entities
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Strong communication skills and sociable nature with an independent working style
- Creative, enthusiastic and results-oriented / customer-oriented
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- Additional skills/qualification that would be of benefit:
o customer support experience
o experience with spaceflight missions and mission design
o programming skills / App development
o multimedia / graphics design experience